Summer Camp in Wilmington NC
Giggles Summer Camp – Wilmington NC
Our summer camp in Wilmington, North Carolina is GIGGLES ON THE GO!! We offer a full 8 hour summer camp for kids 5 years old through 5th grade.
**Please note your child must be 5 years old by June 15, 2020**
Our camp is different from most of the summer camps in Wilmington for several reasons.
- We go on a field trip every day with LOTS of fun activities!
- We have weekly guests come to Giggles from our community like the Fort Fisher Aquarium, Halyburton Park, martial arts and many more!
- We have a very low teacher to child ratio 1:13 maximum (it’s usually much lower). Your child will get the personal attention they deserve.
- ALL of our snacks, lunches, and activities are included in our low prices. That means you don’t ever have to worry about paying anything extra, packing food or a water bottle, or even washing your child’s camp shirt; we take care of it all!
We also offer lots of fun special activities in the center for all kids every Tuesday and Thursday for Summertime fun!!Special Activities Schedule
How it works
Kids attending summer camp in Wilmington, North Carolina are dropped off at our center any time between 8:00 and 9:30 AM. We load up each morning at 9:30 for our daily field trips. We are generally gone from the center from around 9:30 AM until 2:00 or 3:00 PM each day. We return for some free play in the afternoon. Your child should be picked up 8 hours after they were dropped off in the morning. We do offer flexibility if you need extra time, just ask for details.
Lunches and activities are all included in our low prices. Each week of summer camp has a different theme which is listed below.
**Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are water days. Your children should arrive wearing their swimwear and sunscreen and bring a change of clothing and a towel packed in a bag.
Early Bird Special-Buy all 10 weeks and get $700 OFF!
Only $1600 for all ten weeks of summer camp!
Don’t forget to include your registration fee of $25 per child for a camp T-shirt and water bottle that is yours to keep.
**Our camps will be available for purchase on March 1, 2020. We have limited spaces available so don’t miss out!**
Summer Camp Schedule 2020
Early Bird Weekly Special $25 off per week if purchased before May 31st
(Use code earlybird25)
(Please note that the daily schedule can change due to weather or unforeseen issues)
- Week 1
6/15/2020 – 6/19/2020
- Kick-off your summer with a week of fun activities like skating, the movies, bowling, a trip to Flip and Fly, and going to the Splash Pad. All the fun of summer in one exciting week!!
- Week 2
6/22/2020 – 6/26/2020
- We will be checking out some amazing creatures that are right here in Wilmington. We will explore Greenfield Lake with the Cape Fear River Watch (including some time on the paddle boats) and check out the special carnivorous plants that grow right here! This week will also include our first fun-filled day at Jungle Rapids, movie time, and relaxing at the pool too.
- Week 3
Imagination and Exploration
6/29/2020 – 7/3/2020
- There is no limit to what your imagination can do when visiting The Children’s Museum for some creative play. This week we will also explore our very own NC Battleship too as we celebrate our country’s birthday!! Also included in this week are movie time, a day poolside, and a trip down to the Splash Pad too.
- Week 4
7/6/2020 – 7/10/2020
- Get fit and have lots of fun with us this week! We will have a fun filled day at Jungle Rapids, head to Legion Stadium for the Wilmington Sharks Super Splash Day and baseball game, hold our own Field Day filled with games and races, and also go to the movies and finish off with a day at the pool. This week will even include some special guests during the week for some tap dancing and yoga too!!
- Week 5
Under The Sea
7/13/2020 – 7/17/2020
- An exciting week learning all about the creatures that live right here in our ocean!! We will be visiting the Fort Fisher Aquarium, do some dip netting in the marsh for creatures of our own, soak in some sun at the pool, cool off at the movies, and finish up the week with a trip to the beach down at the Coast Guard. As a special treat, the Fort Fisher Aquarium Outreach program will also be visiting us at the center with some special little friends too.
- Week 6
Wild and Wacky
7/20/2020 – 7/24/2020
- Join us for a silly and fun week your kids are sure to love. This week starts off with a trip to Jungle Rapids, going to the movies, some pool time, and we will also head over to No Sleeves Magic to check out a magic show. It’s a week of fun the kiddos won’t want to miss!!
- Week 7
7/27/2020 – 7/31/2020
- Join us for a fun week of animals and adventure, which is always a kid’s favorite. We will be going to Poplar Grove Barnyard, check out Airlie Gardens (including the butterfly house), head to the pool, check out a movie, and finish up the week relaxing on the beach.
- Week 8
8/3/2020 – 8/7/2020
- This week is all about beating the heat while having lots of fun!! We will be heading to Jungle Rapids, going to the movies, splish-splashing at the pool, and an afternoon of Glow Golf too. Come get wet and have some fun with us!!
- Week 9
Creature Tails and Trails
8/10/2020 – 8/14/2020
- This is going to be a fun week of adventure. We will start off with a private charter on the Wilmington Water Boat Tour over to Eagle Island, head to the movies, cool off at the pool, spend a morning at the Arboretum, and also check out the animals at Halyburton too.
- Week 10
8/17/2020 – 8/21/2020
- This week wraps up our summer camp with some of our favorite activities. We will start off with our final trip to Jungle Rapids, spend the day at Bounce, hit the pool one last time, skate the afternoon away at Scooters, and finish it all with one more trip out to the beach at the Coast Guard. Come join us as we end our summer camp with a SPLASH!!!!
Our Summer Camp is for kids on the go! We have carefully planned weekly-themed activities around the Wilmington, NC area. ALL ACTIVITIES, SNACKS, AND LUNCHES ARE INCLUDED!!
- 1 Child $230 per week
- 2 Children $410 per week
- 3 Children $590 per week
A registration fee of $25 is required.
We also offer daily rates. The registration fee applies to daily campers one time for their first day.
- 1 Child $65 per day
- 2 Children $100 per day
- 3 Children $135 per day
All payments are non-refundable. Payments made can be transferred to other services at Giggles. All transfers must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.