Summer Camp in Wilmington NC
Giggles Summer Camp – Wilmington NC
Our summer camp in Wilmington, North Carolina is GIGGLES ON THE GO!! We offer a full 8 hour summer camp for kids rising into kindergarten through 5th grade.
Our camp is different from most of the summer camps in town for several reasons.
- We go on a field trip EVERYDAY with LOTS of fun activities !
- We have weekly guests come to Giggles from our community like the aquarium, Halyburton park, Marshal arts and many more!
- We have a very low teacher to child ratio 1:10 maximum (it’s usually much lower). Your child will get the personal attention they deserve.
- ALL of our snacks, lunches, and activities are included in our low prices. That means you don’t ever have to worry about paying anything extra, packing food or a water bottle, or even washing your child’s camp shirt; we take care of it all!
How it works
Kids attending summer camp in Wilmington, North Carolina are dropped off at our center any time between 8:00 and 9:30 AM. We load up each morning at 9:30 for our daily field trips. We are generally gone from the center from around 9:30 AM until 2:00 or 3:00 PM each day. We return for some free play in the afternoon. Your child should be picked up 8 hours after they were dropped off in the morning. We do offer flexibility if you need extra time, just ask for details.
Lunches and activities are all included in our low prices. Each week of summer camp has a different theme which is listed below. For detailed daily activities, just click on the week.
**Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are water days. Your children should arrive wearing their swimwear and sunscreen and bring a change of clothing and a towel packed in a bag.
Summer Camp Schedule 2018
(Please note that the daily schedule can change due to weather or unforeseen issues)
- Week 1
6/11/2018 – 6/15/2018
- Kick off the summer with a week of fun activities like skating, swimming, a trip to Defy Gravity, a day at Jungle Rapids Water Park and much more. All the fun of summer in one exciting week!
- Week 2
Food For Thought
6/18/2018 – 6/22/2018
- A trip to Shelton Herb Farm, a visit to Britt’s Doughnuts, a cooking class and tons of food fun are sure to make this week sweet and savory!
- Week 3
6/25/2018 – 6/29/2018
- Get fit and have fun this week as we will be moving! We will go to see a Wilmington Sharks game with lots of fun activities there, go bowling and even have a little fun dancin’. We will also cool off at Jungle Rapids Water Park this week so you don’t want to miss it!
- Week 4
7/2/2018 – 7/6/2018
- From exploring with the Cape Fear River Watch to hiking trails at Carolina Beach State Park, this week we will look at all the amazing things growing right here in our city. We will even go visit some special carnivorous plants. (Note that we are closed on Wednesday July 4 so this is a 4 day week).
- Week 5
Wet n’ Wild
7/9/2018 – 7/13/2018
- We will beat that mid-summer heat by getting wet! We will have a day at Jungle Rapids Water Park, a day at the pool, and a day at the beach. There will also be a No-Sleeves Magic show sprinkled in for a little extra fun. Come and join us!
- Week 6
7/16/2018 – 7/20/2018
- This week will include a kid’s favorite- a visit to the Poplar Grove Barnyard, also a visit to see some slithering creatures at the Serpentarium and some other animal themed activities.
- Week 7
Wild and Wacky
7/23/2018 – 7/27/2018
- We will do lots of silly and fun things this week including the ever popular egg drop, a game of glow in the dark golf, a trip to Jungle Rapids Water Park
- Week 8
7/30/2018 – 8/3/2018
- There is no limit to what your imagination can do and we are ready to explore all week with painting, a trip to the Children’s Museum and much more.
- Week 9
Creature Trails and Tails
8/6/2018 – 8/10/2018
- Lizards and Snakes and Turtles Oh my! This week we have partnered with Halyburton Park for both a program at the park as well as hosting them and some very special guests at our center to learn all about critters and their homes.
- Week 10
Under the Sea
8/13/2018 – 8/17/2018
- We will learn about lots of the creatures that live right here in the ocean and on our coast. We will visit the aquarium, hold a blue crab, explore the marsh and even have some special under the sea guests visit us at the center.
- Week 11
8/20/2018 – 8/24/2018
- This week we are wrapping it up by enjoying all the fun things we love to do in summer. Collecting sea shells in Surf City, a visit to Defy Gravity and even a trip to the beach. Come help us end another summer in an amazing way!
Our Summer Camp is for kids on the go! We have carefully planned weekly-themed activities around the Wilmington, NC area. ALL ACTIVITIES, SNACKS AND LUNCHES ARE INCLUDED!!
- 1 Child $230 per week (Save $25! Offer Ends May 31, 2018!)
- 2 Children $410 per week (Save $50! Offer Ends May 31, 2018!)
- 3 Children $590 per week (Save $75! Offer Ends May 31, 2018!)
Registration fee of $25 is required.
We also offer daily rates. The registration fee applies to daily campers one time for their first day.
- 1 Child $65 per day
- 2 Children $100 per day
- 3 Children $135 per day