Summer Camp in Wilmington NC
Summer Camp 2021 will start on Tuesday, June 1, 2021
What Makes Us Different
Our summer camp in Wilmington, North Carolina is GIGGLES ON THE GO!! We offer a full 8-hour summer camp for kids 5 years old through 5th grade.
**Please note your child must be 5 years old by June 1, 2021**
Our camp is different from most of the summer camps in Wilmington for several reasons.
- We go on a field trip every day with LOTS of fun activities!
- We have a very low teacher to child ratio 1:13 maximum (it’s usually much lower). Your child will get the personal attention they deserve.
- ALL of our snacks, lunches, and activities are included in our low prices. That means you don’t ever have to worry about
- Paying anything extra
- Packing food or a water bottle
- Or even washing your child’s camp shirt
We Take Care of it All!
We also offer lots of fun special activities in the center for all kids every Tuesday and Thursday for Summertime fun!!Special Activities Schedule
How it works
- Kids attending summer camp in Wilmington, North Carolina are dropped off at our center any time between 8:00 and 9:30 AM. We load up each morning at 9:30 for our daily field trips. We are generally gone from the center from around 9:30 AM until 2:00 or 3:00 PM each day. We return for some free play in the afternoon. Your child should be picked up 8 hours after they were dropped off in the morning. We do offer flexibility if you need extra time, just ask for details.
- Lunches and activities are all included in our low prices. Each week of summer camp has a different theme which is listed below.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are water days. Your children should arrive wearing their swimwear and sunscreen and bring a change of clothing and a towel packed in a bag
Early Bird Special-Buy all 12 weeks and get $845 OFF! **Must be purchased by May 31st!
Don’t forget to include your registration fee of $25 per child for a camp T-shirt and water bottle that is yours to keep.
**Early Bird special $25 off per week before May 31st. Use code earlybird25**
Summer Camp Schedule 2021
***2021 Summer Camp will start on Tuesday, June 1, 2021***
(Please note that necessary changes have been made to our original schedule in light of COVID-19. This has been done so to remain in accordance with guidelines given by state and local officials. The daily schedule is also subject to further changes due to weather or unforeseen issues. We thank you for your understanding.)
- Week 1
6/01/2021 – 6/04/2021
- Kick off your summer with a week of fun activities like Flip n Fly, Jungle Rapids water park, a trip to Lewis Farm and even the beach!
- Week 1
- Week 2
06/07/2021 – 06/11/2021
- This week we will have a summertime favorite; bowling! We will also have outdoor fun at the pool and Jungle Rapids water park.
- Week 3
6/14/2021 – 6/18/2021
- We will be checking out some amazing creatures that are right here in Wilmington. We will explore Greenfield Lake with the Cape Fear River Watch (including some time on the paddle boats) and also do some of our own rock painting. This week also includes Jungle Rapids, the pool and Flip n Fly.
- Week 2
- Week 4
6/21/21 – 6/25/21
- Join us for a little putt-putt golf as we get Wild and Wacky. We will have some fun with Shrinky Dinks, glitter tattoos and of course Jungle Rapids water park, Flip n Fly and the Beach!
- Week 4
- Week 5
Explosions of Fun!!
6/28/21 – 7/02/21
- This week we will explore our very own NC Battleship as we celebrate our country’s birthday!! Also included in this week are a trip to Jungle Rapids water park, a day poolside and face painting.
- Week 6
7/05/21 – 7/09/21
- Join us for a fun week of animals and adventure. We will be going to Poplar Grove Barnyard (always a kids favorite), Flip n Fly, Jungle Rapids water park and finish up with a trip to the Beach!
- Week 7
Imagination and Exploration
7/12/21 – 7/16/21
- There is no limit to what your imagination can do! We will explore our creative side with some Pollock painting, slime creating and making our own playdough. As always we will go to Jungle Rapids water park, Flip n Fly and the pool.
- Week 8
Under The Sea
7/19/21 – 7/23/21
- An exciting week learning all about the creatures that live right here in our ocean!! We will do some dip netting in the marsh looking for local critters, soak in some sun at the pool, cool off at Flip n Fly, play in the sand at the beach and finish up the week at the water park.
- Week 9
7/26/21 – 7/30/21
- Get fit and have lots of fun with us this week! We will hold our own “Olympic” style obstacle course and Jump Rope Challenge. We will also splash at the pool and the water park, jump at Flip n Fly and relax at the beach. Don’t miss it!
- Week 10
Creature Tails and Trails
8/02/21 – 8/06/21
- We head to Airlie Gardens this week in search of creatures and their homes. We will also swim at the pool, get some exercise at Flip n Fly, have some water fun at Jungle Rapids and make some of our own animal tracks.
- Week 5
- Week 11
8/09/21 – 8/13/21
- This week is about beating the heat while having lots of fun!! We will hit the pool, the beach and the water park. We will also get in some indoor fun at Scooters and Flip n Fly. It should be wild!!
- Week 12
8/16/21 – 8/20/21
- This week wraps up our summer camp with some of our favorite activities. We will play kickball, hit the pool, the beach, Flip n Fly and Jungle Rapids water park. We will have some ice cream sundaes to celebrate too!
- Week 11
Our Summer Camp is for kids on the go! We have carefully planned weekly-themed activities around the Wilmington, NC area. ALL ACTIVITIES, SNACKS, AND LUNCHES ARE INCLUDED!!
- 1 Child $235 per week
- 2 Children $420 per week
- 3 Children $605 per week
A registration fee of $25 is required.
We also offer daily rates. The registration fee applies to daily campers one time for their first day.
- 1 Child $65 per day
- 2 Children $100 per day
- 3 Children $135 per day
** Please note: All payments are non-refundable. Payments made can be transferred to other services at Giggles. All transfers must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.