Summer Camp in Wilmington NC
Giggles Summer Camp – Wilmington NC
Our summer camp in Wilmington, North Carolina is GIGGLES ON THE GO!! We offer a full 8 hour summer camp for kids 5 years old through 5th grade.
**Please note your child must be 5 years old by June 17, 2019**
Our camp is different from most of the summer camps in town for several reasons.
- We go on a field trip EVERYDAY with LOTS of fun activities !
- We have weekly guests come to Giggles from our community like the aquarium, Halyburton park, Marshal arts and many more!
- We have a very low teacher to child ratio 1:13 maximum (it’s usually much lower). Your child will get the personal attention they deserve.
- ALL of our snacks, lunches, and activities are included in our low prices. That means you don’t ever have to worry about paying anything extra, packing food or a water bottle, or even washing your child’s camp shirt; we take care of it all!
How it works
Kids attending summer camp in Wilmington, North Carolina are dropped off at our center any time between 8:00 and 9:30 AM. We load up each morning at 9:30 for our daily field trips. We are generally gone from the center from around 9:30 AM until 2:00 or 3:00 PM each day. We return for some free play in the afternoon. Your child should be picked up 8 hours after they were dropped off in the morning. We do offer flexibility if you need extra time, just ask for details.
Lunches and activities are all included in our low prices. Each week of summer camp has a different theme which is listed below.
**Monday, Wednesday and Fridays are water days. Your children should arrive wearing their swimwear and sunscreen and bring a change of clothing and a towel packed in a bag.
Early Bird Special-Buy all 10 weeks and get $800 OFF!
Only $1500 for all ten weeks of summer camp!
Don’t forget to include your registration fee of $25 per child for a camp T-shirt and water bottle that is yours to keep.
**Our camps will be available for purchase on March 1, 2019. We have limited spaces available so don’t miss out!**
Summer Camp Schedule 2019
(Please note that the daily schedule can change due to weather or unforeseen issues)
- Week 1
6/17/2019 – 6/21/2019
- Kick off the summer with a week of fun activities like skating, the movies, a trip to Flip-N-Fly, and the slash pad. All the fun of summer in one exciting week!
- Week 2
6/24/2019 – 6/28/2019
- This week will include our first trip to Jungle Rapids, going to the movies, splish splashing at the pool, and a little Glow Golf too! Beat the heat and come get wet with us!!
- Week 3
Under the Sea
7/1/2019 – 7/5/2019
- An exciting week learning all about the creatures that live right here in our ocean! We will be visiting the Aquarium, head to the movies, soak in some sun at the pool, and even head to the beach to try and find some of our own special little ocean friends. We will also have a special guest from the Fort Fisher Aquarium visit us at Giggles with some animals too!!**Please note that we are closed on July 4th for the independence day holiday**
- Week 4
7/8/2019 – 7/12/2019
- We will be checking out some amazing creatures and plants that are right here in Wilmington. We will explore Greenfield Lake with the Cape Fear River Watch (even have a chance to work the paddle boats) and take a look at the special carnivorous plants that grow here. Also included is a fun day at Jungle Rapids, some movie time, and relaxing at the pool.
- Week 5
7/15/2019 – 7/19/2019
- Get fit and have lots of fun with us!! We will head to Super Splash Day at a Wilmington Sharks game, do a little bowling, and also fit in some movie and pool time too. This week at the center we will have some special guests here for some dancing time and also some yoga.
- Week 6
Wild and Wacky
7/22/2019 – 7/26/2019
- Join us for a silly and fun week your kids are sure to love. This week will include Jungle Rapids water park, movies, pool time, and a No Sleeves Magic Show too!
- Week 7
7/29/2019 – 8/2/2019
- Join us for a fun week full of animals, always a kid’s favorite! We will be going to Poplar Grove Barnyard, check out Airlie Gardens (including the butterfly house), head to the pool, check out a movie and finish our week with a trip to the beach.
- Week 8
Creature Trails and Tails
8/5/2019 – 8/9/2019
- Lizards, Snakes and Turtles OH MY!!! This week we will partner with Halyburton Park for both an adventure at the park, and have them here with some critters to learn about too. We will also enjoy our day at Jungle Rapids, movie time, head the pool, and a morning at a local Splash Pad.
- Week 9
8/12/2019 – 8/16/2019
- There is no limit to what your imagination can do!! Join us as we visit the Children’s Museum for some creative play, and the Bizarre Museum where we will have fun in their mirror maze, laser maze and play with the beam. Also included in this week are pool time and a movie morning.
- Week 10
8/19/2019 – 8/23/2019
- We will be wrapping up all our summer fun this week with some of our favorite activities. We will have one final trip to Jungle Rapids, bounce around at Flip-N-Fly, skate the day away at Scooters, check out the marsh area and all the creatures there, and end it all with a final trip to the beach. Come join us as we end our summer camp with a SPLASH!!!
Our Summer Camp is for kids on the go! We have carefully planned weekly-themed activities around the Wilmington, NC area. ALL ACTIVITIES, SNACKS AND LUNCHES ARE INCLUDED!!
- 1 Child $230 per week
- 2 Children $410 per week
- 3 Children $590 per week
Registration fee of $25 is required.
We also offer daily rates. The registration fee applies to daily campers one time for their first day.
- 1 Child $65 per day
- 2 Children $100 per day
- 3 Children $135 per day
All payments are non-refundable. Payments made can be transferred for other services at Giggles. All transfers must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.