Conveniently located in the Pelham85 Shopping center ! With over 4600 square feet of indoor play space, there is plenty of room for those busy bodies!
Our location on Pelham road in Greenville, SC offers drop in childcare services, unlimited memberships, summer camp and after school programs! All programs and services are designed with busy parents in mind!
We look forward to serving your family for years to come!
Friday & Saturday 8:30am-11:00pm
Sunday Available for private birthday parties.
Come see the fun inside!
We are excited to offer the greatest drop-in center in Greenville! We have created a layout to fit the needs of children from ages 12 months to 12 years. Some of the highlight areas of our center include:
- A toddler activity area with tons of things for the little ones to do
- An arts and craft area to allow creative expression
- A dress up area where kids can pretend to be whatever they wish
- A cozy reading area with books for all ages
- An amazing custom built tree house
- A “Big Kid Room” for kids 5 and up complete with air hockey, Nintendo Wii, Legos and more
Giggles was designed by a teacher and Mom with the needs of you and your children in mind. We provide only best care for your children while allowing you much needed time to do leisure activities. Once you try Giggles, the only problem you will have is getting your kids to leave!
- Memorial Day – Closed
- Independence Day – Closed
- Labor Day – Closed
- Halloween – Close Early
- Thanksgiving Eve – Close Early
- Thanksgiving – Closed
- Christmas Eve – Closed
- Christmas – Closed
- New Year’s Eve – Close Early
- New Year’s Day – Closed
All our staff is CPR/First Aid Certified and they have passed Criminal Background checks.
We accept children ages 12 months to 12 years.
We ask that you bring diapers (if needed), a change of clothes and a cup with a lid. If there are any comfort toys like a blanket, stuffed animal or pacifier, please bring them as well.
If you would like your child to have a meal while at Giggles, you may either:
- Bring your own (no peanut products please!)
- Order one from us. Please realize that we do not prepare meals on site and must have your meal order 45 minutes prior to meal time; 11:15 for lunch and 5:15 for dinner. Just call ahead and let us know what to order!
Reservations are required for children age 12-24 months. Reservations are not required for children age 2-12 years but are recommended.
Please call our center anytime to make a reservation. (864) 252-4252
You can also email us to make a reservation 24 hours or more in advance.
Just be sure to let us know your child or children’s names, what time they are coming, approximately how long they will stay and if you need us to order a meal for them.