Visit us at 267 Grande Heights Drive, Cary NC 27513 • 919-468-1001
Check out our current deals on Yelp
Please like and follow us on Facebook for special offers, theme nights and center scheduling.
Friday & Saturday 8:30am-11:00pm
Sunday – CLOSED (except for private parties)
Come see the fun inside!
We are excited to offer the greatest drop-in center in Cary! We have created a layout to fit the needs of children from ages 12 months to 12 years. Some of the highlight areas of our center include:
- A toddler activity area with tons of things for the little ones to do
- An arts and craft area to allow creative expression
- A dress up area where kids can pretend to be whatever they wish
- A cozy reading area with books for all ages
- An amazing custom built tree house
- A “Big Kid Room” for kids 5 and up complete with a Nintendo Wii and an Xbox One, a stand-up game system, play kitchen, legos and more
Giggles was designed by a teacher and Mom with the needs of you and your children in mind. We provide only best care for your children while allowing you much needed time to do leisure activities. Once you try Giggles the only problem you will have is, getting your kids to leave!
- Memorial Day – Closed
- Independence Day – Closed
- Labor Day – Closed
- Halloween – Close Early
- Thanksgiving Eve – Close 5:00 PM
- Thanksgiving – Closed
- Christmas Eve – Closed
- Christmas – Closed
- Day After Christmas – Closed
- New Year’s Eve – Close 5:00 PM
- New Year’s Day – Closed
Giggles is conveniently located in the Harrison Pointe Shopping Center across the parking lot from Firehouse Subs and a couple doors down from Once Upon A Child. We are only moments away from the best shopping, dining and movies in Cary!
All our staff is CPR/First Aid Certified and they have passed Criminal Background checks.
We accept children ages 12 months to 12 years.
We utilize a video surveillance camera which is viewable online only by parents whose children are visiting the center on any given day. Please ask us in person how to access this camera so that you can view your child while he or she is visiting.
We ask that you bring diapers (if needed), a change of clothes and a cup with a lid. If there are any comfort toys like a blanket, stuffed animal or pacifier, please bring them as well.
If you would like your child to have a meal while at Giggles, you may either:
- Bring your own (no peanut products please!)
- Order one from us. Please realize that we do not prepare meals on site and must have your meal order 45 minutes prior to meal time; 11:15 for lunch and 5:15 for dinner. Just call ahead and let us know what to order!
Reservations are not required but are recommended.