Please Complete All Steps Before Your First Visit
We accept children ages 12 months to 12 years.
The following applies to our Pelham Rd. location.
If you are already registered at the Augusta Rd. location, you do NOT need to register again!
The following registration process needs to be completed before your first visit. Your child’s Immunization record is then required to be updated annually. All forms must be completed and signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian, not a relative (Grandparent, Aunt etc).
- Enter your family information
- This is completed online, please click here to complete.
- If you’re already registered and need to make changes, you do not need to fill out this form again, please just give us a call.
- Please note you will NOT receive an email confirmation once you have completed this online registration. Your information will go directly into our data base.
- Electronically Sign Paperwork
- Click here to sign.
- Immunization record for each child
- This must be on an official DHEC form, which is provided by most pediatrician’s offices. You can have your pediatrician fax these directly to us at 864-751-5385
- You do NOT have to have this record for your first visit, but it must be submitted to us within 30 days.
- Frequently Asked Questions