Register Online – Greenville SC
Complete All 5 Steps Before Your First Visit
If you are already registered at either center, you do NOT need to register again!
The following registration process needs to be completed before your first visit. Your child’s Immunization record is then required to be updated annually. All forms must be completed and signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian, not a relative (Grandparent, Aunt etc).
- Child Health Record (DSS Form 2900)
- Immunization record for each child
- This must be on an official DHEC form, which is provided by most pediatrician’s offices. You can have your pediatrician fax these directly to us at 864-751-5385
- You do NOT have to have this record for your first visit, but it must be submitted to us within 30 days.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giggles Drop-In Childcare Policies and Guidelines (South Carolina)
- Giggles Drop-In Childcare – General Disclaimer
- Giggles Drop-In Childcare Online Registration
- This is completed online
- If you’re already registered and need to make changes, you do not need to fill out this form again.
- Please let us know and you can update your registration in person.
- Please note you will NOT receive an email confirmation once you have completed this online registration. Your information will go directly into our data base and we will complete the registration process once you come and sign all the remaining forms.