Giggles Drop-In Childcare – Greenville, SC
The Giggles Drop-In Childcare in Greenville offers the best child care services, day care options for busy parents.
Today, we are proud and happy to expand our services to a whole new location. We opened our doors in Greenville, South Carolina right in Lewis Plaza on Augusta Street on Friday December 1, 2017.
We thank all of you who joined us for the amazing turn out at our open house! Please come on in and try us out.
We can’t wait to see you!!
Be sure to check our Facebook page @gigglesofgreenville for updates and news!
Friday & Saturday 8:30am-11:00pm
Come see the fun inside!
We are excited to offer the greatest drop-in center in Greenville! We have created a layout to fit the needs of children from ages 12 months to 12 years. Some of the highlight areas of our center include:
- A toddler activity area with tons of things for the little ones to do
- An arts and craft area to allow creative expression
- A dress up area where kids can pretend to be whatever they wish
- A cozy reading area with books for all ages
- An amazing custom built tree house
- A “Big Kid Room” for kids 5 and up complete with air hockey, Nintendo Wii, Legos and more
Giggles was designed by a teacher and Mom with the needs of you and your children in mind. We provide only best care for your children while allowing you much needed time to do leisure activities. Once you try Giggles the only problem you will have is, getting your kids to leave!
- Memorial Day – Closed
- Independence Day – Closed
- Labor Day – Closed
- Halloween – Close Early
- Thanksgiving Eve – Close Early
- Thanksgiving – Closed
- Christmas Eve – TBD
- Christmas – Closed
- Day After Christmas – Closed
- New Year’s Eve – Close Early
- New Year’s Day – Closed
Giggles is conveniently located in Lewis Plaza on Augusta Street. We are only moments away from the best shopping, dining and movies in Greenville!
All our staff is CPR/First Aid Certified and they have passed Criminal Background checks.
We accept children ages 12 months to 12 years.
We ask that you bring diapers (if needed), a change of clothes and a cup with a lid. If there are any comfort toys like a blanket, stuffed animal or pacifier, please bring them as well.
If you would like your child to have a meal while at Giggles, you may either:
- Bring your own (no peanut products please!)
- Order one from us. Please realize that we do not prepare meals on site and must have your meal order 45 minutes prior to meal time; 11:15 for lunch and 5:15 for dinner. Just call ahead and let us know what to order!
Reservations are not required but are recommended.
Please call our center anytime to make a reservation. (864) 991-8561
You can also email us to make a reservation 24 hours or more in advance.
Just be sure to let us know your child or childrens names, what time they are coming, approximately how long they will stay and if you need us to order a meal for them.