What to Expect at Our Jacksonville, NC Location!
We are excited to offer the best drop-in childcare center in Jacksonville! We are OPEN! We have built a childcare center to fit the needs of children from ages 12 months to 12 years that is both safe, fun and modern. Some highlights include:
- A toddler activity area with tons of things for the little ones to do
- An arts and craft area to allow creative expression
- A dress up area where kids can pretend to be whatever they wish
- A cozy reading area with books for all ages
- An amazing custom built tree house
- A “Big Kid Room” for kids 5 and up complete with air hockey, 2 Nintendo Wii’s, Legos and more
- Dance & Music time complete with high definition audio and disco lights
- A kid-sized basketball area (we only use soft balls for safety)
- A dedicated classroom for our After school program expansion in the Fall of 2017
Giggles is conveniently located in the Cross Point Shopping Center right behind Cracker Barrel. We are only moments away from the best shopping, dining and movies in Jacksonville!
All our staff is CPR/First Aid Certified and they have passed Criminal Background checks.
We accept children ages 12 months to 12 years.
We ask that you bring diapers (if needed), a change of clothes and a cup with a lid. If there are any comfort toys like a blanket, stuffed animal or pacifier, please bring them as well.
If you would like your child to have a meal while at Giggles, you may either:
- Bring your own (no peanut products please!)
- Order one from us. Please realize that we do not prepare meals on site and must have your meal order 45 minutes prior to meal time; 11:15 for lunch and 5:15 for dinner. Just call ahead and let us know what to order!
Reservations are not required but are recommended.